[3830] CQ160 CW N6RO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N6RO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 12:42:26 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:20

Total:  QSOs = 29  State/Prov = 18  Countries = 4  Total Score = 2,288

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Primary operation at Radio Oakley was WU6P SO(A), on one of the Flex stations.
I got on for a few minutes during Nian's Sunday AM break, to check out the
upgraded computer at a K3 station, and to see how the repaired 4SQ played (it
did!).  Repairs and other troubleshooting at the station before and during the
contest, was accomplished by WU6P, N6WM, KO6M, and consulting by NA6O.  It takes
a team to maintain this kind of station.  I'm grateful for their support, N6RO.