[3830] NAQP SSB VY2LI Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB VY2LI Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 14:28:09 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PE
Operating Time (hrs): ~5

   40:  102    34
   20:  109    30
   15:  123    33
   10:  146    29
-------------------
Total:  480   126  Total Score = 60,480

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Thanks to NCJ for another great contest...two weekends in a row of contesting
fun with solid conditions. Almost entirely a Run operation, probably lingered on
10M a bit too long but couldn't resist the controlled demand! Worked all the
former MAR sections, including a couple of PEs which usually elude me.
Especially nice to chat with some old acquaintances from the bygone days in West
Prince. Thanks for the Qs...hope we got into your log! 73,Bill

FT-950, N1MM+
TH3 & 40M VEE @30'