[3830] NAQP SSB K3TN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jpescatore@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K3TN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 13:12:52 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: md
Operating Time (hrs): 1:33

   80:    5     4
   40:   61    22
   20:   20    15
   15:   26    17
   10:   24    16
-------------------
Total:  136    74  Total Score = 10,064

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Just a few visits to the shack to help the PVRC total in the revived NAQP club
challenge, and to give a final tip of the mic to Fred Laun K3ZO - nice to work
so many Freds on SSB since Fred was a shining example of a balanced op.

Had way more fun/minute than points/minute on 10 at the start - been a long time
since I did VFO knob twisting across the endless 10m phone band, let alone when
everyone is running 100w or less!

But, it was fun to run across a KL7SB mini-pileup or someone calling CQ who was
NOT in the check partial window and was a new mult.

Uh oh, maybe I've reached the age where it would be fun to walk down an endless
beach for hours with a metal detector, rather than use the metal finders RBN
equivalent and just click on spots of lost rings and these days probably buried
cellphones...