[3830] NAQP CW VE7ZO Single Op Assisted LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7zo@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE7ZO Single Op Assisted LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 17:02:26 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VE7ZO
Operator(s): VE7ZO
Station: VE7ZO

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: Bowser BC

   20:  110    50
   15:  253    52
   10:  191    45
-------------------
Total:  554   147  Total Score = 81,438

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: W1YL Memorial-8

Comments:

Glad to be part of FCG's honoring of W7YL.

After several years of planning, our house in Bowser, BC is just about complete
and I can start focusing on antenna building.  The 3 high stack of KT36XA's is
still missing the top antenna but the middle and bottom together seemed to work
well for the NAQP.  No antennas currently for the low bands but that will be
looked after this summer once the rainy season here is exhausted.