[3830] NAQP CW NP4Z Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NP4Z Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 12:03:09 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NP4Z
Operator(s): NP4Z
Station: NP4Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PR
Operating Time (hrs): 10
OpMode: 2BSIQ

  160:   21    15
   80:  139    37
   40:  151    44
   20:  452    59
   15:  375    55
   10:  447    52
-------------------
Total: 1585   262  Total Score = 415,270

Club: Los Chachos

Team:

Comments:

Fun as always, great to beat my previous QSO record and score.
There's room for improvement in terms of the break selection since the low bands
stayed long still at 0400Z. Low power from down here is hard on the low bands
but breaking top ten for me was very big.

the new stacks on the high bands proved very effective! Thanks for the Qsos and
HNY!

Felipe
NP4Z