[3830] NAQP CW KH6AQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, telegrapher9@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KH6AQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2023 06:07:52 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KH6AQ
Operator(s): KH6AQ
Station: KH6AQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PAHOA, HI
Operating Time (hrs): 10:00

  160:    0     0
   80:    4     3
   40:  114    31
   20:  122    42
   15:  225    49
   10:   83    33
-------------------
Total:  548   158  Total Score = 86,584

Club:

Team:

Comments:

That was fun running LP for a change. Less dense pileups plus fewer very weak
signals. I'm thinking the weak ones were QRP. I took off 3 to 5 pm. Next time I
think I'll take off the last hour as many stations seemed to wrap it up an hour
early. The solar flare slowed things down but the band recovered pretty fast. As
I like to say, make hay while the sun shines; hit a contest hard from the get go
because the bands might fold later on. I ran most of the time. Thank you all for
your the QSOs and effort. 73 and aloha.

FTdx-10
80m inverted-L
40m vertical