[3830] RTTY Roundup N9LJX SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, radio.n9ljx@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N9LJX SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 11:28:52 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: N9LJX
Operator(s): N9LJX
Station: N9LJX

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: IN

Total:  500  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 28  Total Score = 42,500

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Hadn't really planned nor prepared for this.  Had some time on Saturday and
thought I would make a few QSOs. Next thing I know it is midnight and I have 337
QSOs in the log.  Got up Sunday earlier than normal and worked some DX mults
before church then came home afterwards and set my goal to make 500.  Makes me
wonder what I might have done if I had 'planned and prepared' to work the
contest.