[3830] RTTY Roundup N0GJW/6Y(@6Y5PW) SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N0GJW/6Y(@6Y5PW) SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 01:04:14 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: N0GJW/6Y
Operator(s): N0GJW
Station: 6Y5PW

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Hanover, Jamaica

Total:  13  State/Prov = 7  Countries = 3  Total Score = 130

Operated for less than 1hr in total over the contest window. All contacts were
made on Saturday evening. This location consistently impresses me as the 20m
conditions were consistent throughout the night NA,SA and EU. Many stations
overlapping on the same freq.

I must also place a disclaimer that this was my first time ever  doing RTTY, and
also at a station that has never operated RTTY. Thanks to the stations who had
the patience and called "AGN?" as I fumbled through the sequence.
Going forward, I will try to learn/operate this mode some more as to be ready
for the next contest.

73
Gawain