[3830] RTTY Roundup AJ6V Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup AJ6V Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 00:31:44 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: AJ6V
Operator(s): AJ6V
Station: AJ6V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 15:51

Total:  646  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 25  Total Score = 51,680

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were poor for the first few hours of the contest, then gradually got
better.  But they never got to be excellent.  My MMTTY software had trouble
decoding several strong AFSK signals.  I recommend that all AFSK operators read
NA6O's fine recent article on how to generate a clean AFSK signal.

73, Ed AJ6V