[3830] RTTY Roundup NK4O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ajstockton@me.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup NK4O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2023 00:08:24 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2023

Call: NK4O
Operator(s): NK4O
Station: NK4O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 6.2

   80:    3
Total:  228  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 16  Total Score = 14,364

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I didn't plan any time to do this contest as I only diddle seldomly on Thursday
nights with NS.  Very surprised with the turn out and couldn't walk away from
the monitor on Saturday nite.  Thanks for the Q's and excuse the keyboard
errors.  I'll mark this one in the calendar for NEXT YEAR!

See you all at NAQP CW next week as I'll be at N4FCG (@N4BP) w/ N4BP & NX4N
operating M2. I'll be on 15m/40m/80m.  Please do a fly by :-)