[3830] CWopsT NH6O Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NH6O Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2022 20:09:58 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Dec 21

Call: NH6O
Operator(s): NH6O
Station: NH6O

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Honolulu HI

Total:   6  Mults = 6  Total Score = 36

Park Portable - Elecraft KX3, 31-ft vertical end-fed.

Muddy-sounding signals on all bands this morning - the contacts were very tough
going, even some of the reliable west coast stations didn't hear me this time.
Biggest surprise was working Per SM2M in Sweden on 20.

Heather AH7RF joined me and worked her portable station separately from the same
picnic table. We managed to successfully coordinate working different bands to
minimize interference.

I'm on nursemaid duty for the rest of the day - my wife was having foot surgery
while I was playing radio in the park. Hope to hear everyone better next week!

72/73,
Bob NH6O in Honolulu