[3830] TBDC VE3VSM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC VE3VSM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2022 16:25:05 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 17

Call: VE3VSM
Operator(s): VE3VSM
Station: VE3VSM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9:46

Total:  QSOs = 311  Total Score = 1,056

About three callers gave an exchange for a different contest - maybe the RAC
winter contest - and I thanked them but didn't log them.  Sorry guys.  Hopefully
you will still get credit for the contact.

I've probably mentioned this before...  My 160m inverted L is a low-budget dirt
cheap affair.  The elements are made from a spool of household wire from Home
Depot.  The choke is made from a two dollar drink bottle from Wal Mart and an
old piece of used marine coax that came off my boat.  It works amazingly well
for what it is.  The magic of radio.