[3830] ARRL 10 FY5KE M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f5hry@wanadoo.fr
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 FY5KE M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 18:56:10 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: FY5KE
Operator(s): F1HAR F6FVY FY5FY F5HRY
Station: FY5KE

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Kourou - GJ35PE
Operating Time (hrs): 35.5

   CW: 2608   177
  SSB: 1529   169
-------------------
Total: 4137   346  Total Score = 4,665,464

Club: Clipperton DX Club

Comments:

Last contest of the year at FY5KE. Everyboby on site, tired with the remote
delays, and we love this contest !

Good propagation on friday evening and saturday, early shutdown on sunday.

We worked hard to optimize the CW/SSB ratio and the mult chase. Quite happy with
the result.

So far, our claimed is over our 2014 record. Let's hope a rather clean log with
those hard n digits numbers to catch, sometimes at 38/40WPM ...

That's over for 2022, CU in 2023 !

On behalf of the FY5KE contest team,

Herve F5HRY