[3830] ARRL 10 NR7T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NR7T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2022 05:13:59 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: NR7T
Operator(s): K7NJ KV7V
Station: NR7T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: UT

   CW: 1093
  SSB:  842
-------------------
Total: 1935   153  Total Score = 926,568

Setup antenna at a nearby campground on Friday. Very windy the whole weekend but
the portable Yagi and mast held up. Station powered by a "suitcase"
generator (Honda eu2000I)and the Elecraft KPA500 did not complain. Great to see
so much CW activity on 10 meters, the radio waterfall scope was full of CW
stations from 28.000 to 28.100. Thanks to K7NJ for operating on CW while I
attended my 2 year old grandsons birthday party on Saturday and for KV7V
operating several hours on phone  Sunday. Snow storm rolled in Sunday afternoon
and it was exhausting taking down antennas in the snow and getting the camping
trailer safely out of the campground.  Exhilarating winter storm contest. Many
thanks for everyone getting on and activating the 10M band. Jon NR7T