[3830] ARRL 10 KX1G SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kx1g@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KX1G SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 21:59:54 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: KX1G
Operator(s): KX1G
Station: KX1G

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: MA

   CW:  349
  SSB:  134
-------------------
Total:  483   148  Total Score = 244,608

Nice to see decent, if modest, propagation after two years at the bottom. Lots
of activity, but I can't believe there are many who left who did not return this
year.

Also, the sound of the signals was unusual, especially stong CW signals that
were not as crisp as before and difficult to copy.
I note SSB activity went all the way up to 28.700. But given there were spots
that were crowded it could and should have spread out more.
Thanks to ALL who took the time and effort to participate.