[3830] ARRL 10 NX5M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NX5M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 01:23:41 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: NX5M
Operator(s): NX5M N5XJ KU5B NW7DX N5DUW KJ5T
Station: NX5M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: TX

   CW: 1473   160
  SSB: 1138   139
-------------------
Total: 2611   299  Total Score = 2,442,232

Well, a good time was had by all.
Big thanks to my wife for taking care of all the food preparation.  N5XJ made a
brisket and N5DUW brought the beans.  My wife made potato salad to top off that
meal.  The enchilada casserole my wife makes is always a big hit along with
those delicious brownies. We had so much brisket and casserole we never did get
to the pizza.  We were very well fed.  My wife is a champion with all the effort
she went through to set us up for each meal.  KU5B and I made breakfast for
everyone.  KJ5T also added to the food table with fajita meats.   I did not eat
my whole bag on M&M's.
Made some station changes and antenna upgrades over the last couple of months.
Everything worked great.
Mother nature shut us down Saturday around 0300z so we just sat and chatted for
a while knowing that storms we here to stay.  Finally was able to get back on
the air around 1230z Sunday.
Not everyone could be here for the whole contest but it worked out well with
rotation to keep things rolling.
Nice to work all states on CW and missed OK on SSB.
Always very difficult to work the XE stations from here.
Enjoyed the horse race with Krassy and company.  Good show guys.
Thanks to everyone who participated.  YOU make this worthwhile.