[3830] ARRL 10 N8IVN SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8IVN@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N8IVN SO SSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 00:54:34 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2022

Call: N8IVN
Operator(s): N8IVN
Station: N8IVN

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: FM19je
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:    0     0
  SSB:  267    92
-------------------
Total:  267    92  Total Score = 49,128

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

What fun! I only operated for a portion of the day on Saturday, but this was the
first time I've had to "play" with the 3BMOX that the team raised for
me this week.  Worked many Europeans on Saturday morning and then Australians in
the late afternoon.  While contesting from Jim's/WX3B and others over the years
I'd joke that it was nice to be able to call someone once and get a response.
Many of these contacts were just that way.  As noted in an email previously, my
thanks to those involved in the design/installation of this antenna system.  I'm
looking forward to years of fun!

Bring on the sunspots!

73
Dennis N8IVN