[3830] FT RUp WD6T SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FT RUp WD6T SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 02:57:52 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2022

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: WD6T

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: CA

   80:    6
Total:  140  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 6  Total Score = 6,020

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Surprisingly active.  FT4, in particular, was really hopping when I first got on
(20m 23z).   With (often) two callers each time, I was able to make a fair
number of QSOs without having to go back to "CQ," i.e. a one-cycle
QSO.

But when FT8, I was multi-tasking, editing my recent musical performance in a
DAW ('digital audio workstation.')  With all logging done with WSJT-X, 100%
running, and letting it pick the caller, this was a "minimally-invasive
procedure."

Nice to work all over the country, as well as South America and Japan, with
100w, despite my terrain challenge to the east.

Antennas: roof-mounted KT34A tribander, ground-mounted HF2V 80/40 vertical.