[3830] FT RUp K9TI Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9ti@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] FT RUp K9TI Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2022 00:22:38 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2022

Call: K9TI
Operator(s): K9TI KD9ENV
Station: K9TI

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: IN

Total:  388  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 31  Total Score = 32,204

Club: Remote Contest Club

Comments:

A very part-time effort as we weren't able to start operating until this morning
due to other obligations.  Still, we had a good time.  I love the FT contest,
just wish there was more activity and support for this one.

For those of you who choose not to use the scoreboard... come on, get with it!
 Those of you who wait until 10 minutes remain and turn on reporting or change
your club... it may not be cheating but you are a coward.

Thanks for all the Qs!

73, Brian K9TI