[3830] CQWW CW PC5Q SO(A)AB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, eldert.vanhenten@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PC5Q SO(A)AB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 17:45:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: PC5Q
Operator(s): PC5Q
Station: PC5Q

Class: SO(A)AB QRP
QTH: JO22UB
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  142     6       38
   40:  114    10       40
   20:  185    16       56
   15:   88    13       43
   10:   78    11       27
------------------------------

Club: VERON

Comments:

Due to failre of both of my K3's (low power class) I switched to a 20 year old
FT-817ND and competed for one day in the QRP assisted class. QRP is definitely a
different game as comparted to regular low power 100 W operation. But oh what
fun it was! Every QSO is rewarding, whatever country or zone contacted. And DX
is the icing on the cake. Not sure yet, but maybe QRP contest operation is here
to stay for me. Thanks a lot to all stations responding to my calls. TRX:
FT-817ND@5W, Ant: windom (40-80), Hexbeam (10, 15, 20) 73, Eldert, PC5Q