[3830] SS SSB NX6T(@WA6TQT) Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ki73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NX6T(@WA6TQT) Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 05:25:05 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI WQ6X KN6NBT WM6Y K7ENA KI6RRN N6CY
Station: WA6TQT

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5
Remote Operation

  160:    0

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Murphy was on overtime just before contest started and then half way thru
contest to try to shut us down. Overcame the remoting issues and possible RFI
shutting down our main station and only lost about 30 minutes of QSOs at prime
time. Turned over the last hour to new contester Cliff KN6NBT who did a bit of
practicing from his home station, meeting a quota I had given him to make 100
QSOs and he bested it making over 350. 15 and 40 were the money bands for us and
had hoped for more Qs on 10. 80 was a real tough slog and running LP doesn't
bode well even with a good antenna. Also had expected more Qs on 10. 73 Dennis
N6KI