[3830] SS SSB VA7ST SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VA7ST SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 03:10:31 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: VA7ST
Operator(s): VA7ST
Station: VA7ST

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: BC

   80:    1

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Missed SK for the sweep. Casual operation. More fun than I expected going in.
Thanks to VO1KVT for hearing me through the pileup Sunday afternoon.

I intended to enter B, but the telnet window was open from a previous session
when I started and it had filled the bandmap. So I'm Unlimited. At least it
helped fill in some tough finds.

Good to see several VE7 (BC) stations on, and VY1 (NT) was also really well
represented.

And now we drop the mic and fire up the keyer for CQWW CW!

-- Bud VA7ST