[3830] CQWW SSB K6NA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6na@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K6NA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:01:44 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: K6NA
Operator(s): K6NA
Station: K6NA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 28
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   11     6        8
   80:   83    16       28
   40:  198    21       40
   20:  165    28       64
   15:  366    29       74
   10:  536    27       64
------------------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Limited time, but fun.  Very casual SO2R.  Did not run JA on 40m nor on 20m.
Got plenty of sleep.

Mostly interested in how 10m-15m would be... The SoCal openings to EU were
spotty and mostly to western/southern parts of the continent.  90% of the
continent was unavailable to us.  I did not bother trying to CQ toward EU on
10m.

The 10m JA openings were fairly good on both days, for a couple of hours prior
to my sunset.  I worked as far west as Thailand.  I have two monobanders for
10m:  One at 147ft high and the other at 70ft high, but on a different tower.
The diversity is helpful.

Our afternoon JA / Asia openings on 15m were excellent. Again I worked as far
west as Thailand, and had a clock-hour rate of 175 a time or two.

Good to hear everybody having a good time!
73,
Glenn K6NA