[3830] SS CW WB4OMM SO Unlimited QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sszabo1@cfl.rr.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW WB4OMM SO Unlimited QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2022 21:38:35 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2022

Call: WB4OMM
Operator(s): WB4OMM
Station: WB4OMM

Class: SO Unlimited QRP
QTH: NFL

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

No low band antenna....Hurricane Ian took it away!  Used a 40M Hamstick on a
tripod mast......didn't do so well....but did mange a few Qs Saturday night.
Very pleased with band conditions on Sunday - I got 82 or the 84 sections in the
log!.....easily made Qs in S&P mode. Very surprised on how easy some of my
former "problem sections" were snagged (SC, NT, PR, SF, SFL and WCF).
AK and HI were one call to each!....worked just about all - never heard a
NNY....heard two LAX stations (one Sat on 40M and one Sunday on 15M) but
couldn't work either of them - and tried for an hour.  Hopefully will get my OCF
160-10M wire back up soon.  IF I had it up, I'm thinking maybe I coulda got the
sweep!
FTdx3K running 5W to a 40M Hamsick and a Mosley 3 el beam at 45 feet.  N1MM+
software.  73 to all!  Steve WB4OMM