[3830] CQWW SSB ND0C SOSB15 Classic QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, randysdvm@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB ND0C SOSB15 Classic QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 00:20:04 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: ND0C
Operator(s): ND0C
Station: ND0C

Class: SOSB15 QRP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

   15:  189    24       67
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I relinquished the station to my daughter, Kylee, KE0WPA, who ran single-band
QRP on 10 meters.  (I encouraged her to do that so she would be able to take
advantage of the wide band and these awesome conditions and avoid the misery of
trying to run QRP on 20, 40 and 80 in an AB effort.)  I decided to stay with the
single band approach and operated on 15 - QRP of course - when she took breaks.

So it was a part-time effort but the conditions were great and I had fun.  I
could not get through to China or Indonesia, so that was a bummer,, but it is
part of the reality of running QRP!

73,
Randy, ND0C