[3830] CQWW SSB NS3T SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ns3t@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NS3T SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 23:56:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 30
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   10     4        5
   80:   30    10       18
   40:   92    16       46
   20:  127    16       55
   15:  191    21       68
   10:  285    25       83
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

After avoiding it for over two years, I finally got COVID this week, and it has
been was pretty rough.  It was all I could do to make it to 0330z on the first
night before going to bed, and I slept most of the second night as well, which
meant smaller numbers on the low bands.  But I hacked and coughed my way through
the weekend.  Good thing I'm all on tape.

10 meters was great.  Contests sure are more fun when 10 is open.

My favorite contact was on Sunday afternoon, I wasn't feeling good, so I walked
outside for 10 minutes.  I came back in, put the headphones on, and I evidently
left the radio on the ZD7 on 10 meters - he was still there, weak but clear - so
a couple of calls later, he was in the log.

73 Jamie NS3T