[3830] CaQP KD6HOF SO CntyExp CntyLineExp LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kd6hof@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP KD6HOF SO CntyExp CntyLineExp LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2022 05:57:14 +0000
                    California QSO Party - 2022

Call: KD6HOF
Operator(s): KD6HOF
Station: KD6HOF

Class: SO LP
Class Overlay: CntyExp CntyLineExp
QTH: PLAC+SACR+SUTT

   40:         136
   20:         138
   15:         163
   10:          91
--------------------
Total:   0     528  Mults = 46  Total Score = 48,576

Club: Sierra Foothills Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Once again, I participated in the contest as a "County Expedition"
& "California County-line" station. This required traveling to a
temporary location, setting up antennas and operating all within 150 meters of a
Triple-county location - and sending all such counties in a single exchange. I
was running all battery as Single Operator – Low Power – Non Assisted. Even
though I made good contacts, I couldn't yell BINGO! as I didn't get all counties
or states.