[3830] CQ WW RTTY K1SFA M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K1SFA M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 22:20:15 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: K1SFA
Operator(s): K1SFA K1MK K1TTT W1TO K1NZ K2IW WA2BOT WT2P K5TRP KJ0D
Station: K1SFA

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WMA

   80:  433       51      54    16
   40:  940       55      80    24
   20: 1332       55      97    31
   15:  933       55      98    29
   10:  384       45      42    19
------------------------------------
Total: 4022      261     371   119  Total Score = 6,539,708

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Another CQWW RTTY 'test is in the books! And based on condx 11 years ago, we
really expected more for the contest, but the solar wind had other ideas. Our
score this year was actually just a tad bit lower than our 2021 score.
Hopefully, 2023 will be awesome and meet -- or even exceed -- our 2012 score
(our highest ever).

While our main goal during the contest is to make as many Qs as possible,
another goal is to have fun doing so. And Team K1SFA does indeed know how to
have fun. We are running a hybred operation, with some ops at K1TTT in WMA, and
others at their own QTHs. But we are all good friends who enjoy each other's
company. K1SFA once again made dinner on Saturday, mixing it up a bit and making
chicken tortilla soup instead of the usual corn and crab chowder. Thanks to K1NZ
for supplying tasty adult beverages from Treehouse, the official tasty adult
beverage of Team K1SFA. Because if contesting isn't fun, why do it?

As always, 1 million thanks to Dave, K1TTT, who so generously opens his home and
station for us year after year. Pablo and Sir Hank the Hound are great
cheerleaders, and are great feet warmers when they sleep underneath each band
station.

Also a huuuuge thanks to everyone who worked us. Radiosport is the only sport
that I know of where you need your competitors to help you do well.

See y'all in 2023!

73/88 de khrystyne, K1SFA