[3830] CWopsT N3ZL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3zl.radio@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N3ZL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 20:30:39 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Sep 28

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 0:36

Total:  28  Mults = 28  Total Score = 784

100W + Wires

I intended to spend all my time (between work obligations and kid distractions)
on 15m just to give that band a chance, conditions seemed rather good, but
suffered from a lack of activity. After several minutes of no luck near the end,
I jumped ship and went to 40m for the last few minutes.

It would be nice if more CWTers spent more time on the higher bands.

Hope to see you all later on in the 03Z session.

73 de Greg N3ZL