[3830] CQ WW RTTY G1N(G0URR) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY G1N(G0URR) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 12:41:14 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: G1N
Operator(s): G0URR
Station: G1N

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 30.57

   80:  102        9      36     8
   40:  284       30      58    15
   20:  250       45      53    20
   15:  283       29      56    19
   10:    9        0       7     6
------------------------------------
Total:  928      113     210    69  Total Score = 877,404

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Conditions were excellent from south west UK. First time in 10 years that I
havent packed my staion into the car and headed to Devon, I now live in Devon
and have only the antennas to put up before being able to contest. My 40m phased
verticals were superb, I had a dipole for 80m and my old cushcraft A3S for
10/15/20.The best conditions for many years and really good to see so many calls
on my screen.MY first time with SDR Uno waterfall and controlling the radio
completely from within the software was a game changer for me and a real step up
in performance. Apparently, according to one caller I am SK !! The gentleman who
owned G1N is listed on QRZ as having passed !! I guess the station thought I was
a pirate !! Thats something I need to take care off.  DXLog was excellent as
always.Thanks to everyone that worked me, to the organisers as always for making
this possible.Robb.G1N