[3830] CQ WW RTTY N6GP SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N6GP SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 04:26:47 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: N6GP
Operator(s): N6GP
Station: N6GP

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: ORG

   80:   32       12      4     5
   40:   50       17     13    13
   20:   86       33     15    13
   15:  105       37     28    16
   10:   44       19     12    13
-----------------------------------
Total:  317      118     72    60  Total Score = 127,250

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I thought condix were about average for this part of the sunspot cycle.  10m was
a little more spotlighty than I would have liked.  Good openings to EU on 20 and
15, and only worked EC2DX for EU on 10.  80 was quiet QRN wise.  It was good to
test out my 80m sloper before Calif QSO Party next weekend.

I think activity is down a bit.  Signals not packed in wall to wall like 10
years ago.
For 3 years in a row now, I have worked a new country on RTTY.  This year was
T70A in San Marino!  Nice to see the rare DX that comes out for this one like,
VK9DX, C37N and 5W1SA!  Thank you.
Had 2 crashes of the N1MM software.  Might have been RF related.
My rotor is broken on my yagi.  It turns, but takes 30 minutes, so my score
suffered from that, especially South American mults.
Rig: TS-590SG
     Ameritron AL-811H  300W
     Wilson Tri-Band Yagi
     40m inverted vee