[3830] CQ WW RTTY W0CO SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY W0CO SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 22:23:38 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: W0CO
Operator(s): W0CO
Station: W0CO

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5
OpMode: SO2R

   80:
   40:   64      28      13    11
   20:   50      16      17    13
   15:    4       1       4     3
   10:    5       3       3     5
-----------------------------------
Total:  123      48      37    32  Total Score = 25,506

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Usually operate with WØLSD and KØTG in a M/2 station, but this year COVID
caused us to operate individually.  I took the time to investigate and try SO2R
with the Flex6600 and my various antennas. I was fortunate with existing antenna
isolation the Flex performed fine without external filtering.

It was a fun event and enjoyed the brief 10m and 15m activity.  20m staying open
late into the evening allowed SO2R work with 40m and the honing of my operating
skills.  Didn't try running with 80 watts, only S&P for now.

Look forward to next year and getting back with my friends.  Thanks to everyone
that gave me a QSO.

73,  Brad