[3830] CQ WW RTTY IT9RBW SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY IT9RBW SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 11:43:21 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: IT9RBW
Operator(s): IT9RBW
Station: IT9RBW

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Sicily isl
Operating Time (hrs): 43.5
Remote Operation

   80:   82       1       31     6
   40:  369      26       50    11
   20:  579      33       52    16
   15:  250      27       45    18
   10:   28       2       17    10
------------------------------------
Total: 1308      89      195    61  Total Score = 990,495

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

Cqww rtty 2022
IT9RBW SO low all

This weekend of contest is over too, about 43 hrs of intense activity. Very
tired but very satisfied as well at the end. First things first, I want to thank
my dear friend Gabriele Iuliani IT9RGY, for letting me to use his station
remotely. Well organized set up but it still was a home made station, all
antennas built with wires, a lot of automations (he’s a great engineer 😁).
Naturally, 1 radio, low power and no use of cluster (I encourage the managers to
carefully check this detail 🤔).
Since I didn’t use the cluster, the main activity was done in run, when I
decided to do search and punge, using the radio remotely, the search was slow
and intricate.

I started in 40 mt and my signal was too small to let anyone listen to me
properly, so I tried in 80 until there was space for me in 40 mt. The 20 were
good, weak the 15 in the morning, only a few stations in 10. The evening of the
Saturday, when the others still were listening to the USA in 20, I decided to
move up the 40 mt with a clearer signal for Europe (a choice that paid me back).
The night went on slowly and after 24 hrs I decided to take a break of 4 hrs. No
other break till the end, and good closure of the 15 and 20 on Sunday, I
finished in 40 with a lot of exhaustion and hallucinations.

Very happy of the new record of the region, especially for breaking it from a
city station !

Waiting for other declared, and however it goes, I did my best.