[3830] ICWC MST N7RCS QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N7RCS@icloud.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST N7RCS QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 22:26:24 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z Sep 26

Call: N7RCS
Operator(s): N7RCS
Station: N7RCS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: SFL

Total:  14  Mults = 13  Total Score = 182

Just before the 1300z MST started, the 40-foot mast supporting my EFHW antenna
snapped near the top but did not quite break off, leaving me with the end of the
EFHW at about 30 ft and the other section hanging in a tree and just 5 feet off
the ground by the other end. Nevertheless, I worked stations from Maine to
Arizona and Texas to Iowa, plus eastern Canada, all at 5w with my 20m QCX-mini
and MTR-5B. Very happy with that result.