[3830] CQ WW RTTY W2LCQ M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2lcq@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY W2LCQ M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 18:02:54 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: W2LCQ
Operator(s): W2LCQ
Station: W2LCQ

Class: M/S LP
QTH: NYC-LI

   80:   24      14       2     3
   40:  125      32      30    13
   20:  120      26      28    10
   15:   51      11      21    12
   10:    1       1       1     1
-----------------------------------
Total:  321      84      84    39  Total Score = 121,509

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My 3rd RTTY contest and personal best RTTY score. Mostly S&P but ran last 2
hours. Conditions were excellent for the 2 days, best of any contest in recent
memory. Thanks to KE2D for encouraging me to get into RTTY and to K2XR for
showing me the ropes. The 30 foot rabbit ears did their job well aided by the
steel scaffolding on the building across the street. Worked a bunch of FRCer.
Notable DX were 5B, ZL, .

Icom 7300 100 w out
Icom AH-4 Auto Tuner
Antenna 30 ft #22 gauge magnet wire end fed in a sidewalk tree
Dell 7840 laptop Windows 10 w/ N1MM+/2Tone