[3830] CQ WW RTTY AG4W SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY AG4W SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 15:09:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: AG4W
Operator(s): AG4W
Station: AG4W

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: AL

   80:   38       23       4     5
   40:  224       32      41    12
   20:  309       39      53    16
   15:  352       25      63    22
   10:   51        8      24    16
------------------------------------
Total:  974      127     185    71  Total Score = 850,260

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

FTDX-101MP, AL-1200, 3 element quad 10-20M, 40 Meter 3 element parasitic
vertical, 80M delta loop. This is my favorite contest of the year. I usually
operate unassisted and go all out putting in 38-44 hours. This year my wife was
recently in the hospital and just got home and required significant care. If you
wondered why some of my runs stopped it was to take care of her. We have to keep
our priorities straight. I decided to enter assisted to just have a fun time in
the contest. It was great to see 10M coming back to life and 15M had some great
openings. The only equipment issue I had was my keyboard kept sending double
messages. I also did not have time to get the amplifiers back on the 8 vertical
receive array.