[3830] CQ WW RTTY KT7E(@K7ZS) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kevin.k7zs@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KT7E(@K7ZS) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 04:15:23 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: KT7E
Operator(s): K7ZS KE7AUB KR7X NK7U WR7T KI7Y
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 47
Remote Operation

   80:  144       44       6     7
   40:  532       49      52    25
   20:  682       51      64    26
   15:  731       49      65    27
   10:  330       39      22    13
------------------------------------
Total: 2419      232     209    98  Total Score = 2,390,465

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Been waiting for Cycle 25 to show it's stuff, and have a contest weekend with
10m hopping. It just happened! No Europe or Asia on 10m but with the RTTY
contest allowing stateside contacts, just a ton of fun. Last year didn't have a
single Q on 10!

Thanks to Andy KE7AUB for his trademark Double All Nighters, Joe NK7U for his
antenna work and doing the low band night shift via remote, Hank KR7X for
helping throughout the weekend via remote. Jim KI7Y and Phil WR7T helped on
Saturday here at the Contest Clubhouse. I put in a lot more chair time than
usual ...

A great time, so good it didn't matter that we stay inside all weekend as the
weather was fantastic.

73 Kevin K7ZS for KT7E