[3830] CQ WW RTTY N1RM SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rm@arrl.nt
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N1RM SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 00:16:23 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: N1RM
Operator(s): N1RM
Station: N1RM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 26:51

   80:   30       17       6     6
   40:  371       48      74    22
   20:  505       48      84    28
   15:  318       24      83    25
   10:   63        9      30    19
------------------------------------
Total: 1287      146     277   100  Total Score = 1,669,939

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A little more BIC time this year (by about an hour) and my best score so far.  I
may be ready to get serious with this contest and actually do more serious
planning.

The station played very well. Most S&P was on the first try, and my run
frequencies only got encroached on a couple of times.  I'm still very weak on
80M, but the SteppIR took care of business on 40-10. I used the on-line score
board again, and it did keep me motivated.

I continue to raise the bar for myself on this contest.  My next goal should
maybe be 2M pts, but I need to get something good for DX on 80 that can handle
the full 1500W (not hard to do). Also should shoot for 30 hrs op time (harder to
do).

Thanks for the Q's!
Rick - N1RM
K4D, KPA/KAT500, A2000A