[3830] CQ WW RTTY N9TTK SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N9TTK SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 22:44:02 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2022

Call: N9TTK
Operator(s): N9TTK
Station: N9TTK

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 17:14
OpMode: 2BSIQ

   80:   94       39       6     6
   40:  173       41      24    13
   20:  176       34      51    34
   15:  133       15      60    23
   10:   45        8      21    16
------------------------------------
Total:  621      137     162    77  Total Score = 452,328

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Had fun, the new SE antenna helped a lot (installed Thursday). I need a 2nd NE
antenna for the 2nd radio. Had a difficult time getting a good run going, did a
bit of 2BSIQ as well as SO2R. Happy with how my station worked as well as my
function keys. I was able to show a newer ham that has interest in contesting
how it works and he seemed to enjoy watching the 2 radio stuff.

Weird conditions on high bands, worked IL on 10, 15 and 20m. Glad to see 10 and
15 working, glad I swapped the 20m monobander for the tribander this year.

Goal was 500q's and 300k points so I'm happy.

FTDX101d
FTDX10
C31xr 70'
CL33 Fixed SE 35'