[3830] MeQP N9NM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm_barb@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] MeQP N9NM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 18:42:23 +0000
                    Maine QSO Party - 2022

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    1
Total:  117     0       71         0  Total Score = 9,017

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

K3 at 100w. Antennas are dipole up 30 ft, and 80/ 40 vertical.

This is a nice contest. The bands were fairly quiet all day Saturday, with only
a few big pileups; many ops were doing digital and RTTY contests instead of
this. Lots of nice ops on the air, and I was pleased to find more Maine ops
around than previous years. The challenge is getting ops to understand that we
can work anyone, not just ME. Several answered my CQ and disappeared after my
report said TX. When I ran out of available ops, I ragchewed with some very nice
guys. We exchanged all the needed info, so it counts toward the contest. I had a
lot of fun with this QP.