[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8CN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K8CN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 03:06:32 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 23

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:   6      4
   40:  12      9
   20:  10      7
Total:  28     20  Total Score = 560

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Sorry to miss past two NS sessions, but top scorers didn't appear to suffer for
lack of NH mult!  Not a peep heard on 15 tonight, but 20 and 40 were good even
though I lingered too long on both bands.  RF gremlins back in action on 80, so
had to drop power to 20 watts.  Apology to John, K4BAI for my dupe call on 40 -
apparently I moved the VFO before logging our earlier Q, so lost that one.  Nice
big numbers heard at the end from several FB ops!

Many thanks for the Qs, and 73,

MikeNH