[3830] CWopsT KJ5T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@kj5t.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KJ5T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 19:59:00 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Sep 21

Call: KJ5T
Operator(s): KJ5T
Station: KJ5T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total:  19  Mults = 18  Total Score = 342

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

FT-1000MP Mk5 Field @ 100W - Hustler 6BTV

It was nice to hear some activity on 15.  My first 1900z CWT since last
November.  Was responding to work Slack messages between contacts hence the
terrible rate (hi!).  It was fun to get a bit of CWT fun and practice in since
the 0300z's have become pretty impossible for me as that is prime baby is
(hopefully) sleeping tune and I can do chores around the house time.

73 de KJ5T