[3830] TxQP N1LN SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TxQP N1LN SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 12:03:01 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party - 2022

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 7
OpMode: SO2R

   40:   33      2      0
   20:   82     67      0
   15:   16      0      0
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  131     69      0  Mults = 70  Total Score = 39,170

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My score includes 2000 bonus points for working mobiles.

Conditions between NC and TX were not always good, especially on 15 meters and
at low power. So, my original goal was to work 100 Qs.  I did that by about 0030
UTC on Saturday night. As Sunday was a slow day around the house the radio went
back on and a new goal of 200 Qs was set.

Thanks to the many mobile stations that were driving around the state and
helping add to the county multiplier count.  Especially W5CT/everywhere!  For a
part time effort we had 22 Qs in 15 different counties.

73,
Bruce N1LN