[3830] NA Sprint RTTY KT4Q LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4q.nc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY KT4Q LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2022 04:53:11 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - September

Call: KT4Q
Operator(s): KT4Q
Station: KT4Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   80:   6    00:15
   40:  30    01:35
   20:  21    00:40
---------------------
Total:  57     Mults = 22  Total Score = 1,254

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team Elvis

Comments:

Operated this contest out of a state park in Central Colorado.  Very compromised
in antennas with a Buddypole system for 20m & 40m up 10'.  For 80m I used my
screwdriver mobile antenna off the back of the RV.  Not sure about propagation
with my limited receive and transmit efficiency.  Seems like the numbers were
down this year since the top QSO counts were barely over 100.

Vy 73 de Steve KT4Q
Cherry Creek State Park
Aurora, CO  (DM79np)