[3830] WAE SSB N8II Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB N8II Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2022 00:09:11 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB - 2022

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV

   80:    1           4
   40:   25          39
   20:   60          46
   15:  150          48
   10:    0
-------------------------
Total:  236   135   137  Total Score = 64,664

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This contest might as well be called the "Worked all Germany with a few
other interested EU stations". Activity outside of Germany was quite low!
One of my sent QTC's was 9 German stations in a row! Even very common countries
like the UK, France, and Italy had very few stations active.

Saturday morning was wide open to Germany on 15M, lots of DL stations answered
my CQ's. Sunday, very few Germans were heard on 15, but conditions were better
to OH and SM. As I recall, not one Scottish station was heard on 15M. 20M at 12Z
Sunday was suffering from an apparent solar flare, no strong EU signals. The
band improved by 1215Z allowing for a short run.

Thanks for the QSO's and to those who spotted me.

73, Jeff