[3830] ARRL Sep VHF VE3CRU SO 3Band-Analog LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cru@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF VE3CRU SO 3Band-Analog LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 20:15:16 +0000
                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2022

Call: VE3CRU
Operator(s): VE3CRU
Station: VE3CRU

Class: SO 3Band-Analog LP
QTH: FN03mu
Operating Time (hrs):

    2:   4     4
  222:
  432:   4     4
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:   8     8  Total Score = 96

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

One hour from contest start I decided to be active, to work 1 American.
I succeeded, and worked two plus two in VE3.  I used only real radio.
Best odx was 2 qso's with KD2LGX at 149 km in FN13.  N2WK gave me 2 American
qso's in FN03 at
104 km.

The 910H was set up in the living room, likewise the antennas in this aluminum
siding house, so aiming out windows limited my angles.  I heard VE3IQZ Q5 and
very weak in FN04 for 2 qso's, reflecting off aluminum on houses to my
south-east, plus VE3EU pounding in from EN93 for 2 more qso's
doing real radio and creating a lot of activity.  Gave me an s9, nice.

Bands used were 144 and 432.

I am a happy camper.  The analog 3 bands is great to use.

I thank the ARRL for sponsoring and all who worked me for the points, plus all
who activated for the contest.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU