[3830] ARRL Sep VHF NR2C Single Op-All Modes LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, xeroid58@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF NR2C Single Op-All Modes LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 14:14:31 +0000

  3.4:    0     0
  5.7:    2     2
  10G:    4     2
  24G:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  152    63  Total Score = 14,112

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

Spent the first 3 hours putting the last rotor loop jumpers on the new tower.
Would have done a lot better with more preparation on my end, especially with
getting together contact information for scheds. Missed most of the rovers which
would have greatly helped my score. Will be ready for January !!