[3830] ARRL Sep VHF N2JMH Single Op-All Modes HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF N2JMH Single Op-All Modes HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 00:26:51 +0000
                    ARRL September VHF Contest - 2022

Call: N2JMH
Operator(s): N2JMH
Station: N2JMH

Class: Single Op-All Modes HP
QTH: FN12bw

    6:  127    51
    2:  116    38
  222:   55    20
  432:   60    21
  903:   34     9
  1.2:   36     9
  2.3:   16     7
  3.4:   10     4
  5.7:    4     3
  10G:    7     3
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  465   165  Total Score = 137,115

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

Conditions were as flat as last years September contest. My contest station is
complete and everything worked as designed with only a couple minor nuisance
problems. RF getting into the network from the w6pql 70 cm amp and some
occasional electronic noise getting into the mic switch box. Minor stuff.

Highlights were of course the resurgence of microwave activity in the RVHFG
area. My 5/10g qs were down but the weather was awful for the portable stations
on Sunday. Stations dusted off their equipment and got on with promise of more
to come.

Rovers Rock, don’t care how many bands you run, you are the bomb. K2QO, KF2MR,
N5BNO, KV2X, W2EV, WB2WGH, WA2HOY, W2AAA, VE3OIL Thank you!!!

73 Jim n2jmh