[3830] AlQP K4BAI SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] AlQP K4BAI SOMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 02:50:35 +0000
                    Alabama QSO Party - 2022

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:20

   80:
   40:   21     2
   20:    3     0
--------------------
Total:   24     2  CW Mults = 16  Ph Mults = 2  Total Score = 936

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Sorry KU8E and I were not able to go mobile in this one this year, but did work
three mobiles, so I hope they had the state covered.  Too close to Al (just
about 6 miles to the state line for many QSOs on the high bands.  And the NA
Sprint CW starting at 0000Z Sunday I am sure made CW QSOs in AQP difficult if
not impossible.  Thanks to N4KH and W4ER for giving us the rare AL multiplier in
the Sprint.  Good job by my other contest club, Alabama Contest Group.  73,
John, K4BAI