[3830] NA Sprint CW W9RE HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW W9RE HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 00:25:44 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 4
OpMode: SO2R

---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: The Zoomers

Comments:

Super fun contest one of the best I remember.  Lot's of activity and great
scores.  Thanks to all for making the effort to get on and activate some rare
sections/NA countries.  Worked all I heard but UT.

With rain and storms predicted, crappy conditions lately and after a full day of
antenna work I was not expecting much but thunderstorms stayed away until Sunday
and conditions were pretty good.

Nice change from the 1/2 frenetic Thursday nights!  But anyway join the NCCC
Thursday night ones if you can't get enough.

Thanks also for the adjudicating efforts and thanks to the NCJ for sponsoring.